1. Keep the house clean and tidy to a high standard.
2. Start an MA in Education.
3. Join some kind of exercise class in February.
4. Blog at least monthly.
5. Continue with current exercise schedule (light but regular).
6. Invest more in my life outside work.
7. Look at the bright spots.
After deliberation, I have decided to not purchase the Bobbi Brown Haute Nudes eyeshadow palette. This is not because it is not a thing of ...
Last Friday I attended Marsha Linehan's lecture at University College, Cork. Dr. Linehan is Professor of Psychology at the University o...
So there I was thinking I'd be blogging every day of the 90 day challenge. Life took over. The 90 day challenge itself has been eclipsed...